You can also transfer funds directly from your Bank Account. Please find bank details for Online Transfer:
Beneficiary Name: Army Navy Air Force Wives Activity Trust
Bank Name: Oriental Bank of Commerce
Bank Address: Sector-20, Noida
Account No.: 07082151004482
IFSC Code: ORBC0100708
We thank you for your generosity and involvement. We also appreciate your intent to be associated with a cause that is aimed at changing lives. Please fill in the form as per your payment mode. We thank you once again on behalf of all children and their families. May God bless you and be with you and your dear ones always and fill your life with an abundance of happiness.
- All contributions in India can avail Tax Benefits under Section 80G
Anawa Trust takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with the Foundation as highly confidential. We do not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents
The Trust deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with Anawa Trust, we maintain the following policies:
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations to The Trust.
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organizations.
- Donors may request, at any time, to not receive our solicitations.
- Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
- We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, we assure the following:
- To be informed of the Trust’s mission, of the way the foundation intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the foundation’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its responsibilities
- To have access to the foundation’s most recent financial statements
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing the foundation to the donor will be professional
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that the foundation may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers